Senior Treasury Manager - Structured Finance | Global Treasury Center | Corporate Services
- Al-Futtaim Group
- Dubai, AE
- Competitive salary + benefits
- 27 Jan 2023
- 31 Jan 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Digital, Retail and FMCG, Transport/logistics
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
We are currently seeking an experienced treasury professional to join our Global Treasury Center in the capacity of Senior Treasury Manager – Structured Finance.
Overview of the role
The Senior Treasury Manager – Structured Finance, will be working as part of the Corporate Financing function of the AFG Global Treasury Centre on the structuring, execution and aftercare of debt finance transactions including Real Estate finance, Acquisition and Project Finance, Working Capital Facilities, Trade Finance facilities, Revolving Credit Facilities for both Group companies and Group. The jobholder will also assist in supporting the management of key banking relationships across several international financial centers.
What you will do
Transaction management and execution
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in the execution of debt finance transactions (e.g. Real Estate finance, Acquisition and Project Finance)
- Production of marketing materials (PowerPoint presentation) and Financial Model in co-ordination with business units, Corporate Finance and external advisors for new debt finance transactions
- Structuring of debt financing strategies through detailed cash flow modelling, debt capacity and scenario analysis
- Structuring of debt facilities including Working Capital Facilities, Trade Finance facilities, Term Loans and Revolving Credit facilities
- Comprehensive risk analysis (including interest rates and FX)
- Co-ordination of due diligence process with banks, investors and external advisors
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in the negotiation of legal documentation, in co-ordination with Group Legal and external counsel, structuring and negotiation of financial covenants
Financial institution relationships
- Support day-to-day maintenance of Financial Institution relationships across the Group in coordination with the other front office functions within the AFGTC (Cash Management & Trade Finance and Financial Risk)
- Support the Group’s market intelligence in loan and debt capital markets, using external data providers and personal networks
- Monitoring of market conditions across the loan and bond capital markets across several key emerging markets
- Analysis of impact on cost of fund and market appetite for the Group and Group companies
- Maintenance of relationships with data providers and external resources including banks and other advisors
- For Intercompany loans and in-house banking transactions
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in getting new and restructured limits approved by creating, maintaining and executing Term-sheets
- Assist and support AGM Structured Finance in drafting loan documentation with the support of Group Legal
Required skills to be successful
- High level of numeracy and financial and commercial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of competence in working with full MS Office suite (in particular Excel) and other data systems (MS Access, Bloomberg, etc).
- Ideally knowledge of ERP’s and treasury management systems
What equips you for the role
- Chartered Accountant, CFA, LLB, postgraduate tax qualification
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of experience in leveraged finance, project finance, real estate finance, ECA finance gained from a Treasury Centre and/or a reputable investment / commercial bank or debt advisory boutique / big 4 firm.
- Preference for Senior Associate / VP level, ideally with experience working in a major international financial centre (London, New York, Singapore, Hong Kong)
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.