Consultant, Transfer Agency Liaison Team (Limerick or Dublin) - Hybrid
- Northern Trust
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland/ Hybrid
- 27 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Reporting to the Team Manager, TA Liaison Team (TALT), you will be responsible for the Client dealing process and monitoring the status of queries across all clients with a view to ensuring that queries are responded to within service level and ensuring delivery of a first class service.
The department provides third party investor services to a specific group of clients covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, AML, settlements, distributions and commissions.
The role would suit an ambitious energetic individual with TA knowledge, coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and engage partners. This role will be of interest to candidates who wish to progress their career in a dynamic, “best in class operation”.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for dealing oversight and quality assurance for TALT Clients.
- Responsibility for accuracy, and timeliness across a broad spectrum of Transfer Agency queries.
- Ensuring all Service Level Agreement (SLA’s) and audit deliverables are met.
- Maintain client satisfaction with a direct focus on quality, efficiencies and internal controls.
- Ensure investor queries are thoroughly researched and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely. Always looking to anticipate and answer further queries.
- Work as part of the wider Transfer Agency team engaging with multiple locations and partners to support resolution of queries.
- Proactively keep the investor up to date on queries that require additional time to resolve – ensuring that the Client Service Manager is aware of any such cases.
- Attend and present at Client meetings.
- Work to build a strong relationship with internal and external clients/ stakeholders.
- Analyse data from internal systems and identify opportunities to enhance coaching, training and service
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the operational team procedures and processes through strong relationships and a structured approach e.g via huddles, regular meetings and procedure reviews.
- Identify trends in investor queries and proactively propose improvement opportunities to Investor Service Centre (ISC) senior management on how we can better service investors.
- Act as back-up to Team Lead when required.
- Prepare and distribute operational and Client reporting (ensuring quality checks are completed)
- Provide assistance and coaching to new team members and act as a point of reference for queries.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within deadlines, highlighting any challenges in achieving these to the team manager in a timely manner.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Be flexible in supporting client needs during peak activity or to resolve urgent queries.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous experience within a Transfer Agency function is desirable.
- Experience with instilling a strong client service culture in teams is desirable.
- Demonstrate experience of client/investor servicing capability.
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and presentations skills
- Ability to problem-solve.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong PC skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Word.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.