Technical Co-ordinator, Transfer Agency Liaison Team - Hybrid
- Northern Trust
- Limerick, Munster, Ireland/Hybrid
- 27 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Reporting to the Team Manager, Transfer Agency Liaison Team (TALT) you will be responsible for dealing, and monitoring the status of queries across all clients with a view to ensuring that queries are responded to within service level and to the required standard.
The department provides third party investor services to a specific group of clients covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, AML, settlements, distributions and commissions.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Monitor intraday systems to ensure that dealing is processed in a timely manner and investor queries via phone and email are responded to within agreed services levels.
- Ensure that investor queries are thoroughly researched and the responses are accurate, thorough and timely. Always looking to anticipate and answer further queries.
- Engage contacts across Transfer Agency to support resolution of queries that are at risk of not being answered within agreed timescales. Keeping Manager informed where items may go outside of service level.
- Proactively keep the investor up to date on queries that require additional time to resolve – ensuring that the Client Service Manager is aware of any such cases.
- Work to build a strong relationship with the investor and clients you service, while building strong relationships with internal partners across all of Transfer Agency.
- Analyse data from internal systems to identify opportunities for coaching, training and service enhancements
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the operational team procedures and processes through strong relationships and a structured approach e.g via huddles, regular meetings and procedure reviews.
- Prepare and distribute operational and Client reporting (ensuring appropriate quality checks have been completed).
- Provide assistance and coaching to new members of the team. Act as a point of reference for their queries.
- Ensure your own tasks and responsibilities are completed within deadlines, highlighting any challenges in achieving these to the team manager in a timely manner.
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements.
- Be flexible in supporting client needs during peak activity or to resolve urgent queries.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Previous Transfer Agency experience desirable
- Demonstrate experience of client/investor servicing capability.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to set deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.