- TMF Group
- Bogota, Colombia
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 27 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
TMF COLOMBIA is looking for a Taxes Assistant (with a fixed term contract for 3 months) with more than 6 months of experience elaborating taxes such as ICA or Rete ICA to work in hybrid modality from Bogotá Colombia.
- Prepare tax returns 'retención en la fuente', ICA, IVA, industry and commerce, and ensure its timely delivery for review.
- Support in the preparation of information in magnetic media, the annual report to Superintendencia de Sociedades and other reports to control entities.
- Prepare annual and monthly tax compliance schedules for TMF clients.
- Attend and/or coordinate customer service under delegation when they require it.
- Guarantee the correct interpretation and application of tax regulations.
- Analyze tax account statements of assigned clients.
- Track tax payments of assigned customers.
- Review and verify that the Official Books are up to date.
- Promote the adequate quality of the information provided.
- Technician, Accounting Technologist or student from 5th semester of Public Accounting.
- 6 months or more of experience in tax preparation (ICA, rete ICA)
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 28 Feb 2023 SA Pacific Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.