Finance Senior Implementation Business Analyst (IPU)
- Citi EMEA
- Budapest, Hungary
- Not disclosed
- 27 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Finance Senior Business Analyst (IPU)
Are you a Finance professional with Technology aptitude, ready to work on automation and implementation projects related to regulatory reports?
Join Citi Finance in Budapest and make a personal impact at one of the world’s most global bank!
We are looking for a Finance Senior Business Analyst who will join Citi’s EMEA Regulatory Reporting Centre, which is Citi’s pioneering centre on a global scale where local regulatory reporting professionals work together in a central location to ensure consistent quality of financial reporting across multiple countries. The LRR Implementations team specifically works on automating manual processes and managing change for automated solutions.
- Elicit and document business requirements for existing and new reporting processes
- Liaise with Technology teams to ensure requirements mean the same for everyone
- Prepare and execute test scripts for the solution developed
- Identify and escalate data or logic gaps
- Document new processes and prepare user guides for new systems and features
- Express a collaborative and motivating attitude to join forces with colleagues for excellent results
- Use your experience and knowledge to drive and contribute to outstanding team performance
- 6+ years of work experience in financial reporting, accounting or system implementation roles
- Experience with the FINREP, COREP or Liquidity reporting templates and IFRS is an advantage
- Ability to interpret & implement regulatory guidelines
- Technology aptitude
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Excellent English
- ACCA certification is considered a plus
Competitive compensation package with added benefits:
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Private Medical Care Program and onsite medical rooms in our buildings
- Pension Plan Contribution to Voluntary Pension Fund
- Group Life Insurance
- Continuous career progression opportunities across geographies and business lines
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality are widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
Your journey at Citi begins here – apply now!
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.