Cyber Security and Operational Resilience Audit Manager (VP) #216146
- Credit Suisse
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Not disclosed
- 27 Jan 2023
- 27 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
An excellent opportunity to join us as an Audit Manager to lead Cyber and Operational Resilience related audits within the Chief Technology & Operations Office function. In this role, you will regularly interact and partner with Senior IT Management, to support the development of the annual audit plan through performing detailed risk assessments and continuous risk monitoring activities and sharing insights and industry benchmarking on risks and controls by keeping up to date on emerging risks and threats. You will lead a portfolio of audits from planning through to report issuance, demonstrating leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure high quality delivery against agreed timeframes including working with our Data Analytics. You will encourage junior team members by coaching and mentoring them to help them achieve their career goals and you will build long lasting partner relationships with senior IT management, influencing them on emerging risks and control related matters.Your future colleagues
Our globally distributed team provides independent assessment of Cyber Security and Operational Resilience risks and evaluation of the effectiveness of the Bank’s internal controls and governance processes. We are risk focused and conduct our audit work with a high level of integrity and attention to detail and are looking for a colleague who shares our high standards and passion for audit, for cyber security, and for protecting the digital assets of the Bank.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience
- An extensive knowledge of Cyber Security (e.g., Threat Detection & Response, I&AM, DLP) and Operational Resilience (including Business Continuity Management) risks and controls, ideally gained within Financial Services and an excellent understanding of risks, root cause analysis of issues and how controls can mitigate those risks.
- Proven experience auditing cyber, IT infrastructure and IT General Computer Controls and you hold one or more IT audit certifications (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA). Ideally, you have some experience auditing IT risk functions including CISO and the Second Line of Defense. You have a deep understanding of NIST, COBIT and other IT control frameworks and keep up to date on emerging cyber threats, industry trends and best-practices, and are able to share insights with senior management in IT.
- The ability to collaborate effectively across business and IT, with auditors and Data Analysts, to assess technology risk across the Technology environment: we are looking for a team-player.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills. Can present technical issues in a simple and concise way, to deliver compelling opinions to a variety of stakeholders/ business partners. Can effectively assess root causes and help management define sustainable remediation plans.
- Take ownership of your work to achieve excellence in execution, through excellent interpersonal skill, multi-tasking and time management to deliver effectively towards timelines.
- Ability to handle, work well under pressure.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.