Fund Accountant - Credit Funds
- Alter Domus
- Carmel, US
- Customised compensation structure
- 27 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Credit control, Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Fund Accountant (Credit Funds)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Fund Accountant to join our Credit Fund Administration team at our Carmel, IN office.
- Generate accurate and timely client deliverables related to the NAV process including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required;
- Follow standard GAAP process and guidelines;
- Interact directly with clients on weekly/monthly calls and ad-hoc as required;
- Work with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures;
- Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations;
- Build relationships with responsive, confident communications and attention to detail;
- Self-review work prior to submitting for review; and
- Participate in interactions with external SOC 1 and fund-client auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field);
- 0-3 years of professional experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Successful candidates can work independently and as a part of a team with professionals from all levels;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and
- CPA, or intention to obtain CPA, preferred.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 4,100 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com.
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.