Risk Assurance - AML Associate (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 26 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Audit, Compliance/risk, Forensic accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we’re able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.
As a Risk Assurance Associate (m/f) interested to work in the in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) including internal audit you:
- Will work on AML/CFT specific client assignments such as review and design of AML/CFT company programs or elements of it, AML Risk Assessments, Risk Appetite, distributor due diligence, audit of AML/CFT procedures and their application including customer due diligence files;
- Will work with a variety of professional actors such as management companies, transfer agents, custodians, domiciliary agents;
- Will work on other client assignments depending on your specific business profile. Hence you may work on other types of Risk Assurance assignments such as Internal Audit and Internal Controls related projects focusing on the business of our clients;
- Are interested and motivated in working in the area of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing compliance.
- You hold a Master's degree or equivalent in Audit, Business, Economics, Financial Crime or similar;
- Keen interest, and motivation and team work motivated
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English; French or German is a strong asset.
- You have an analytical mind set and good interpersonal skills;
- You are dynamic, proactive and have good organisational skills;
- You have a good command of Word and Excel.
If you look for a multicultural firm, in a fast growing department with a strategic focus on data and digitalisation; then do not wait any longer and apply online!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.