Custody Client Services- Senior Associate
- State Street
- Kilkenny, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 26 Jan 2023
- 26 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Business analyst, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst
- Contract type
- Full time
The Custody Client Service Units group is the visible face to our client base, and their agents, regarding all Custody Operations. In addition the teams have responsibility for agreed MIS production and analysis, risk monitoring and coding.
An opportunity exists for personnel at Senior Associate to work within this team, gaining extensive client service exposure at a practical level. Exemplary interpersonal skills alongside a demonstrated client service focus are pre-requisites for all members of this team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Senior associate you will
- Day to day liaison with our clients and their agents in respect all Custody Operations functionality;
- Monitoring of SLAs;
- Assisting custody CoEs with the resolution of complex issues as the need arises;
- Production and analysis of MIS;
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence and role model Ethical behavior and decision making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Build expertise in functional and technical knowledge across multiple disciplines attending training as required
- Complete accurate processing of system information to meet internal standards (SOPS, Job Aids etc.)
- Collaborate with others to drive success of team
- Raise ideas to manager to support operational improvements
- Respond in a timely manner to queries such as clients/internal departments
- Identify and report all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Act in accordance with Risk Excellence as part of our Way Ahead foundation
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree in Business / Financial Services or related
- Experience within custody operations
- Client Service experience preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.