Accountant - Accounting & Tax
- TMF Group
- Tokyo, Japan
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
- 26 Jan 2023
- 26 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted on our career website.
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
DISCOVER THE ROLE
The Accountant will be assisting with the Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager / Manager in Accounting & Reporting team in daily deliverables to ensure excellent quality of services to our clients.
- Maintain relationship with daily Japan staffs;
- Perform data entry and quality document control in accounting;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder in Accounting or other related disciplines;
- Over 2-3 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinational companies;
- Solid experience in accounting, specifically journal entries on AP and staff expense;
- Knowledge of international and Japanese local accounting practices;
- Good proficiency in Microsoft applications (e.g. Vlookup, IF, Pivot for Excel);
- Familiar with accounting software (e.g. Bugyo, SAP, Dynamics, Oracle);
- Good command in both spoken and written Japanese and English.
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Applications close: 31 Mar 2023 Tokyo Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.