Risk Assurance - IT Audit and Controls Associate (m/f/d)
- PwC Luxembourg
- Flexible and innovative remuneration system
- 26 Jan 2023
- 26 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,850 people employed from more than 70 different countries. It provides audit, tax and advisory services, including management consulting, transaction, financing and regulatory advice, to a wide variety of international clients.
Today's business environment is more complex than ever. More automated. More connected. More virtual.
With these advances comes opportunity, but also risk. Our Risk Assurance team works with companies across the following lines of defence: Internal Audit services, Controls Analyses and Reporting, Risk Management, Anti-Money Laundering, Data Analytics, Information Technology.
As a junior (m/f), you will:
- Work in a highly dynamic environment with international teams;
- Participate in IT review assignments covering a wide and interesting array of businesses processes for clients in the financial, private and public sector;
- Identify and assess IT controls and engage in discussions with your clients about providing them assurance on new technologies such as Cloud Computing, IT Outsourcing, Cybersecurity and IT frameworks
- Embed data analytics and data mining techniques in audit digitalisation, using tools such as SQL, Python, Alteryx and visualisation tools (i.e. Power BI);
- Assist clients and help them to improve their data governance, data mining and data management life-cycle projects.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g.: computer science, information management, data management, general management with an strong interest in information technology);
- You are fluent in English and French or German (the languages commonly spoken by our clients).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.