Financial Account Manager: Depositary
- Intertrust Group
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 26 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Department: FUNDS Service Line
Vacancy type: Permanent
The Financial Account Manager (FAM) is the initiator in the depositary team. The depositary team supervises the alternative investment institutions (AII) in accordance with the AFIM Directive. Our clients are primarily operating in the private equity and real estate sector.
- Supervise whether the AIF is in compliance with the AIFMD rules and procedures with respect to the different legal fund forms;
- Monitor and reconcile cash that flows in and out of the investment accounts and look for significances and inconsistencies;
- Perform safekeeping duties to review, analyze, verify and document the assets that are owned by the alternative investment fund;
- Keep oversight on all the fund’s activities to analyze, verify and document whether capital calls, contributions, redemptions, investments, divestments, sales, and share purchases are compliant with the law and the rules and procedures as set forth in the fund’s terms and conditions, prospectus and management agreements;
- Business Continuation and Development;
- Consultation with clients, advisors and other parties involved;
- Collaborate with other FAMs and Fund Lawyers on the financial and legal aspects of the AIFMD;
- Providing support in commercial activities and building/expanding internal and external relationships;
- Responsible for the transfer of knowledge to junior members of the team;
- Implement improvement proposals;
- Attend meetings of prospects and intermediaries in order to present Intertrust and its services;
- Responsible for the negotiation of new fees with existing clients.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business, economics or finance
- 2-4 years of relevant experience for Medior
- Multiple years of relevant experience in the NL and EU funds services market
- Mandatory fluency in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Balanced planning and organization of the workload (the client’s, one's own and for the team)
- Team player with a positive critical and pro-active attitude, a strong personality
Knowledge of AIFMD, ISAE 3402, SLA’s and alternative investment funds/structures
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Merlyn Kuncolienkar via Merlyn.firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.