Analyst - Payments/Invoicing
- Northern Trust
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- 25 Jan 2023
- 17 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Global Procurement, Market Data Financial Clerk
- Responsible for invoice processing and entries into FITS
- Account reconciliation
- Utilize FITS (Financial Information Tracking Systems) database to track invoices and related data
- Back up for the customer center portals, i.e. Bloomberg portal & TR customer center, etc. for notifications on new invoices and accounting summaries
- Responsible for administering the invoice approval and payment processes and procedures
- Displays planning and proactive follow up skills with internal team partners
- As appropriate notify of opportunities to consolidate account numbers for cost savings and proper efficiencies
- Balances or reconciles data entered into the FITS system, identifies discrepancies and works to resolve it
- Reviews and researches team invoice inquires
- Responsible for routine operational/administrative work
Experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related business school equivalent
- One to two years of experience in the Accounts Receivable Billing area
- Familiarity with various global exchanges and terminal products
- Knowledge of FITS inventory system or similar and market data access control systems
- Prior experience working in fast-pace, high demand environment
- Exhibits strong time management skills and sets priorities
- Capacity to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Experience in processing and reviewing detailed invoices and drive for accuracy
- Basic knowledge of accounting/finance is required
- Basic knowledge of office procedures is required
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft software is preferred
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.