Apple Finance Summer Intern Programme (12 weeks)
- Cork, County Cork, Ireland
- 25 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! At Apple, it’s the diversity of people and their ideas that encourage the innovation and runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates to join us for a 12 week summer internship. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfillment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music and Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
- Drive, ambition and determination.
- Self-motivated and natural curiosity to learn
- Attention to details and concern of accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Flexible attitude and an openness to solve problems
- Ability to work in a dynamic business environment.
- Committed to achieving results in your role
- Good communication skills and sense of professionalism
- Working as a member of our Finance teams in a corporate multinational culture
- Contributing to team deliverables such as data processing, managing transitional activity, analysing data, Inbox maintenance
- Exposure to and participation in projects and implementation of solutions Regular navigation of systems such as SAP, Excel, Slack etc.
- Working as part of a large team and to becoming a key contributor in that area
Education & Experience
- This role requires that you are currently enrolled at a participating university.
- We will accept applications from all disciplines of study- this is not restricted to Finance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.