- Kerry Group
- Bangalore, India
- Not disclosed
- 25 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable, Financial analyst, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
The Pricing Analyst role will be a part of of India Pricing team reporting to the Strategic Pricing Lead. This role will be responsible for end-to-end pricing for customers in the Indian Subcontinent Region and safeguarding our margin management principles, ensuring that all Kerry products are priced accurately according to our set guidelines.
The Pricing Analyst role will require a strong understanding of Kerry products and its cost drivers, be a subject-matter-expert on Kerry’s pricing process and systems and a strong connector to the relevant Finance teams and critical cross-function stakeholders in Sales, Procurement and Supply Chain. The person in this role will have to demonstrate strong communication, detail & systems orientation, with a high sense of urgency and accountability.
- Manage end-to-end pricing process for all customers.
- Active contributor to the annual pricing process
- Support the Strategic Price Margin & Management Leads as needed.
- Process enablement through supporting the design and embedding of the CoE operating model system enhancements (SFDC, etc.,)
- Intercompany pricing and contract management
- Costing and Master Data Management for Vendavo and Optiva systems.
- Support for Vendavo Roll-Out (parallel testing etc).
- Maintenance of customer pricing contracts.
- Assist & support the AR department in the resolution of pricing disputes.
- Rebate management (agreement setup, accruals and journals etc).
- Ad-hoc pricing activities for End-Use-Market and Foundational Technology Support as required.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 3 years relevant Pricing and Margin Management experience within a commercial environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Management Accounting (ICWA/CMA).
- SAP or another ERP system experience
- Project Management skills and/or experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A team player and a relationship builder with strong communications skills
- Comfortable with autonomy and proactive in approach
- Results/solutions driven and able to challenges status quo and drives improvement.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Focused on improvement and standardization of processes.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.