Group Financial Reporting Manager
- Kerry Group
- Tralee, Kerry, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 25 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Financial accountant, Financial planning & analysis, Tax, Treasury
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About The Role
We are looking for a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join our team!
The Group Financial Reporting Manager is responsible for the accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information for the Group, ensuring consistency of reporting across all regions.
Kerry operates a Hybrid working policy.
What will I be doing?
- Interprets new accounting standards, prepares impact assessments, and owns the implementation thereof on behalf of the Group
- Develops, maintains, and monitors adherence to the Group's Financial Accounting and Reporting Policies in accordance with IFRS
- Acts as primary source of advice for Financial Accounting and Reporting queries
- Involvement in projects/tasks as required within the Group Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.
- Responsible for individual aspects of the half and full year externally reported financial statements and provides support for the Interim and Preliminary Results.
- Perform ad hoc reviews on accounting and reporting matters to ensure consistency across all regions and compliance with Group standards and policies.
- Work with other Group Teams on accounting matters including FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Pensions
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of the team.
What do I need to be successful?
In Kerry we understand that people have very different career trajectories and experiences. In order to be successful in this role we would be looking for the right competencies and aptitudes as well as your proven track record of success in a similar role and environment.
- Qualified Accountant, (ACA preferred), preferably with some PQE gained in industry.
- Experienced in the preparation and/or audit of complex, multi-currency, consolidated management, and financial information for a listed group
- Excellent understanding of IFRS reporting requirements.
- Delivery focused with an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC preferred but not essential.
- Strong intellect and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written; and
- Strong team working ethic with experience of people management.
What will I get in return?
At Kerry, we believe in giving talented, curious people the opportunity to make a difference.
We work as a team, searching for the best ways to inspire food and nourish life.
We are a community of innovators, working across disciplines to solve global food challenges with a fresh approach. We want you to achieve whatever you put your mind to.
We also offer:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Hybrid working
- Health Care Cover
- Matched pension scheme
- Benefits platform offering discounts and cashback on major retailers including Tesco, Curry’s, Argos, and many others.
The aim to shape the future of food might seem ambitious to some, but to us in Kerry Taste and Nutrition, it's all in a day’s work. Kerry is dedicated to helping create better-tasting, more authentic and nutritious food, and beverages. We produce safe, quality products that help feed millions every day. Wherever you are, we can work together to create inspiring solutions that nourish life.
Get in touch today!
In Kerry we benefit from the knowledge of our colleagues who bring a diverse range of cultures, backgrounds, lifestyles, and experiences. One team fostering an inclusive culture that, above all, inspires food and nourishes life. One culture where everyone brings their unique perspectives and experiences to help make us better, together. We are committed to nurturing an environment of positivity and inclusiveness, where everyone can be at their best, both personally and professionally.
Our recruitment, selection and assessment process are based on the skills and competencies of the specific roles and based entirely on merit. We are committed to and value Diversity and Inclusion in all recruitment processes within Kerry and do not discriminate based on gender, race, class, economic status, ethnic background, sexual orientation, age, political beliefs, veteran status, marital status or any other protected characteristic.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.