Operations Finance Controller
- Kerry Group
- Bangalore, India
- Not disclosed
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Operations Finance Controller
Kerry is the world's leading taste and nutrition company for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries. Every day we partner with customers to create healthier, tastier and more sustainable products that are consumed by billions of people across the world. Our vision is to be our customers' most valued partner, creating a world of sustainable nutrition. A career with Kerry offers you an opportunity to shape the future of food while providing you opportunities to explore and grow in a truly global environment.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic, career minded and experienced Operations Finance Controller who will be highly engage in all aspects of plant financial management and is a key and integral part of the finance team, driving continuous improvement initiatives to improve business performance.
This role will be based out of the Bangalore Office.
- Target setting, budgeting and management of actual costs, savings projects, and capital investments and responsible for all finance activities of India plant operations.
- Managing Financials– Responsible for the accuracy of all plant financials including production volume, conversion costs, material usage variance, and standard costs.
- A clear understanding of inventory and the controls process are key.
- Reporting & Analysis– Provides accurate, actionable and timely financial reporting, variance analysis, and commentary that leads to an understanding & enabling decision making.
- Planning– Partner with the Manufacturing Teams / Operations head on the development of periodic forecasts based on fact or sound judgment. Drive to achieve business objectives.
- Capital Management– Supports capital investment requests by providing accurate financial analysis / capex proposal, work on IRR / RoI that meets profitability goals.
- Projects – Identifies areas of opportunity in the business associated with continuous improvement in areas of financial performance, business acumen, processes, standard work, systems and other areas. Financial Insights on the project plans and actual performance v targets.
- People – Lead and coach the Plant Accountants, support team members with Regional queries and key decisions to make decisions actionable.
- Strategic business partner for the regional / local Integrated Operations Leadership Team
- Work with the finance leadership team to continuously improve the operations finance processes, coordinate with finance peers to ensure the timely and accurate completion of forecasts and actual results reporting
- Champion compliance agenda in line with Kerry pre-defined key controls as per KCSA framework including external local statutory audit support.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of 10 years of related and progressive sets of functional experiences in plant performance and future expected trends that drive both top and bottom-line growth;
- Chartered Accountant; computer skills essential, particularly with Excel, ERP and Accounting System.
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial managers
- Developing and utilizing performance-based measurements
- Improvement and standardization of processes
- Knowledge of inventory management and controlling costs
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to establish trust and credibility
- Astute business and commercial acumen
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.