Asset Owner Client Service, Officer
- State Street.
- Sacramento, California
- Not disclosed
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
- The Asset Owners Client Service Officer role includes proactive client engagement, change management and client solutioning, along with service level governance across the global delivery organization.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As an Asset Owner Client Service Officer you will
- Monitor client satisfaction including day-to-day service quality and deliverables across the global delivery organization for assigned clients.
- Support query management and resolution directly with clients and by way of acting as a “central point of contact” for internal teams.
- Assist with project management on client driven initiatives and coordination of open item activities with clients.
- Assist with change management coordination including fund openings, closures, transitions, restructures, etc.
- Assist with client documentation maintenance including AML, FTTOP, client review packages, etc.
- Assist with identification and implementation of consistent operational best practices across global delivery.
- Build and maintain strong client and inter-departmental relationships.
- Escalate unresolved issues/challenges to manager and assist with resolution.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, be responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and detail-orientated
- Interpersonal and oral communication skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years’ work experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related career
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft applications: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Multitasking capability
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Salary Range:$65,000 - $102,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.