Finance Manager - Planning and Forecasting
- CBD Area Sydney
- Not disclosed
- 25 Jan 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
Business Banking (BB) is a division of the Group, including Major Client Group (large corporates), Corporate Banking (metro located business customers), Regional and Agribusiness (rural/regional customers including agricultural-based businesses) and Small Business Banking (small businesses that operate primarily in local communities). BB also includes Equities and Margin Lending (including CommSec).
The BB Centre team is the first point of contact for the BB Group Executive, Executive General Managers and CFO on all planning and forecasting matters. The BB Centre team has three areas;
- Performance reporting
- Capital & Expenses
This role is part of the Performance Reporting team and is responsible for all Planning & Forecasting matters.
Do work that matters
Key areas of impact & contribution include:
- Supporting the delivery of the annual planning, quarterly and monthly forecasts
- Detailed financial modelling
- Periodic and adhoc forecasting using insights and financial analytics
- Ad hoc analysis and insights to support senior leadership decision making
- Collaborating with numerous stakeholders including other BUs (IB&M, RBS, BW) and Group Finance to achieve desired outcomes
- Identifying and supporting implementation of process improvements in the Planning & Forecasting team
- Involvement in supporting and/or leading BB Finance strategic initiatives
- Develop deep analytical skills using the Group’s data assets, to understand and grow the business
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Financial Services environment
- Graduate qualifications in a numerate discipline preferably finance/commerce
- Team player with a strong customer focus
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent communicator
- Well-developed analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytic capabilities
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 14/02/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.