Compliance & Finance Executive
- Karachi (PK)
- Up to 40,000
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial accountant
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Part qualified
One of our clients is looking for Compliance & Finance Executive.
Qualification: ACCA Affiliates
Experience: 1-2 year or fresh with good analytical skills
- Responsible for preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Portfolio management and analysis.
- Coordination with other functions.
- Analyzing business performance by preparing net investment workings and reporting to senior management for strategic decision-making purpose.
- Preparation of monthly extracts for balance sheet related to receivables.
- Develop and implement an effective compliance program, create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them.
- Draft and revise company policies.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Review and update management on regulations and industry practices.
- Support business development activities on an as needed basis including assisting management in preparation of proposals
- Any other task as assigned by Management.
Interested candidates matching the above criteria may send their resumes via the form below.