Accounts Payable Manager
- Page Personnel
- London, West End
- £38000 - £42000 per annum
- 25 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5915303
- Molly Samson
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Maternity cover role with global tech company based in the West End. Looking for immediately available candidate to join the team.
Our client is a massively growing, global technology company using data to revolutionise the transport industry.
The key responsibilities of this Accounts Payable Manager role will be:
- Manage and supervise the accounts payable/ accounts receivable department.
- Manage x1 AP staff, this includes daily assistance and any training required.
- Analyse and review month end reporting (accounts payable ledger). Ensure invoices are coded correctly and create accruals/prepayment accordingly.
- Ensures that systems, policies, and procedures adhere to company policies while functioning with accuracy and timeliness.
- Review and analyse monthly VAT treatments.
- Review weekly payment run.
- Review monthly expenses.
- Review and reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Assist with accounts payable invoice processing/POs and provide cover when staff are on annual leave.
- Support project work with the Microsoft Dynamics to implement a new accounting software.
- Work on 'ad-hoc' projects if needed.
- Raise quotes/invoices to our clients as directed by the project managers and the project budget.
- Settlement reports- generate monthly settlement report to share with our clients quarterly.
The successful Accounts Payable Manager will:
- Be immediately available
- Have at least 1 years experience in similar accountancy role
- Have experience in a lead, or managerial position (preferred)
You will receive in this Accounts Payable Manager role:
- A competitive salary up to £42,000
- Hybrid working
- High likelihood of permanent role
- Company discount scheme
- Company phone and laptop