- Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand
- Salary to match experience and education
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Assistant accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement, Newly qualified
We are ACCA Approved Employers - PLATINUM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACCA AFFILIATES TO JOIN US IN OUR OFFICE AT UTTARKASHI, UTTARAKHAND. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COMMIT TO 2 YEARS. They will be provided initial training for three months at our Kumbakonam Offices.
We provide Accounting and Allied Services to Accounting Practices in London, UK. The team is headed by Bala, FCA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales). Please see www.bedfordkc.com for more details about our team.
Selected candidates will be given an opportunity to:
- Work in Accounting or Finance related roles to apply in practice the knowledge and techniques learnt through ACCA exams.
- Participate and manage real time client portfolio to develop professional skills, attitude, communication and behavior.
- To review, analyze and achieve the goal of continual improvement.
- To achieve the performance objectives through the experience gained that is relevant and provides sufficient breadth and depth while being properly supervised by an experienced FCA.
- To be trained in activities and tasks relating to financial management, management accounting, taxation, payroll, data and digital technology.
We DO NOT however provide any training in the areas of audit and assurance; advisory and consultancy and forensic accounting.
- Productivity, Adaptability, Time-management through the use of tools to measure actuals v/s budgets;
- Self-activation and self-drive, Ownership and accountability and Decision-making through independent responsibilities and deliverables;
- Focus and handling of distractions through strict company policies such as use of mobile phones are disallowed during working hours.
- The ability to communicate precise but concise information, to the right person, at the appropriate time is encouraged through writing of emails, daily updates and peer communication.