- Kumbakonam City, Tamil Nadu
- As per industry standards
- 25 Jan 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Assistant accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
WE ARE ACCA APPROVED EMPLOYER - PLATINUM
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ACCA AFFILIATES TO JOIN US. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO RELOCATE TO KUMBAKONAM AND COMMIT TO A TWO YEAR WORK CONTRACT.
We provide Accounting and Allied Services to Accounting Practices in London, UK. The team is headed by Bala, FCA (Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales). Please see www.bedfordkc.com for more details about our team.
Selected candidates will be given an opportunity to:
- Work in Accounting or Finance related roles to apply in practice the knowledge and techniques learnt through ACCA exams.
- Participate and manage real time client portfolio to develop professional skills, attitude, communication and behavior.
- To review, analyze and achieve the goal of continual improvement.
- To achieve the performance objectives through the experience gained that is relevant and provides sufficient breadth and depth while being properly supervised by an experienced FCA.
- To be trained in activities and tasks relating to financial management, management accounting, taxation, payroll, data and digital technology.
We DO NOT however provide any training in the areas of audit and assurance; advisory and consultancy and forensic accounting.
- Productivity, Adaptability, Time-management through the use of tools to measure actuals v/s budgets;
- Self-activation and self-drive, Ownership and accountability and Decision-making through independent responsibilities and deliverables;
- Focus and handling of distractions through strict company policies such as use of mobile phones are disallowed during working hours.
- The ability to communicate precise but concise information, to the right person, at the appropriate time is encouraged through writing of emails, daily updates and peer communication.