Senior Specialist, Financial Performance and Analysis
- Petaling Jaya (First Avenue)
- Flexible benefits package
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Grab led consortium has been selected to receive a digital banking license in Malaysia, subject to meeting all of BNM’s regulatory conditions. The digital banks will accelerate access to financial services for the underserved and unserved markets in Malaysia.
We are incredibly excited to build a digital bank with the right foundation and core values. We are currently looking for results driven and highly motivated individuals to form the Finance team. If you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
- Support Head of Financial Planning & Analysis on projects related to profitability reporting across all phases of project life cycle including (but not limited to) design of technical requirements, risk & mitigation plans, issue resolution, UAT and execution, identify interdependencies across other work streams within Finance department
- Assist in setting up monthly reporting, forecast and budget templates
- Prepare monthly performance report (BSPL & KPIs) by products and business lines
- Update monthly FTP rates
- Assists heads of business and product owners with the forecast submissions
- Assists with annual budget preparation – working closely with business lines and support functions
The Must Haves
- At least 5-8 years of working experience in business finance
- Exposure in consumer banking business finance is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or related fields
- Experience in profitability reporting would be an added advantage
- Experience in working with cross border and functional teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.