Cost Allocations and Reporting, AVP #218633
- Credit Suisse
- Pune, India
- Not disclosed
- 24 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Your field of responsibility
An exciting opportunity for a new member of the SC&A LECAR team, based in Pune, the India Service Entity. Be part of a small team of specialists supporting the Global Controller for the CS Service Co and Head of Allocations and Group Finance Transformation.
The LECAR team works to provide support to businesses, Legal entity controllers, and senior management to allow them to understand and control their cost allocations and services and OCIR related Regulatory reporting.
You will be responsible for supporting the reporting and analysis of the G OCIR and ViR data and information (Intra group transfers and allocations), Service Charging and Matric and Regulatory work which is a part of Global Recovery in resolution planning program.
You should be comfortable with working within a team as well as being able to work independently to achieve results. The team has been provided with a mandate to provide analysis and insight on areas where this has not been provided in the past, and therefore you should be excited about creating and building reports from scratch to meet multiple client’s needs.
Responsibilities in this role include:
- Data Source file maintenance and controls
- Governance and Controls Checks on the Global Charging Dashboards
- Production and submission of the Reports required to be submitted to ViR and Other G-OCIR work streams
- Governance and Controls Checks on the provided reports
- Potential Reporting for Global Liquidity Buffers for Treasury (Requirements under discussion)
- Analysis and Responses to adhoc Queries (internal and from regulators)
- MARCs controls/Data Provider Hand-off Controls (TBD)
- Documentation requirements
- BaU Enhancements, Change control and Maintenance
- Support the OCIR Regulatory requirements – including but not limited to:
- Monthly Dashboard maintenance and controls
- Monthly UK Liquidity Buffer calculations and reporting
- Monthly Service Charging and Matrix controls, reviews and high level analysis
- PRA 109 Regulatory Return Production
- MARCS Forms Preparation
- ViR OpEx Projections production and review.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
CA or MBA Finance with minimum 8 – 15 years’ of proven experience in either or a combination of the following: Banking, Financial Services or Audit & Advisory services industry.
- Previous experience in Cost Allocations, FP&A, Forecasting & Budgeting, MI Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
- Proven understanding of cost allocations concepts and practices, including legal entity charging
- Held finance roles in a large, global institution
- Flexible approach with the ability to optimally manage multiple-priorities
- Outstanding attention to detail and high quality delivery with the ability to manage large quantities of data
- Experience in all or some of the following tools: MS Office, Essbase, Qlik, PeopleSoft. Previous experience in system change project will be an added advantage
- Experience with report creation is desired
- Outstanding data modelling, automation and analytical skills
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.