- Page Personnel
- Crewe, Cheshire
- £22000 - £24000 per annum + Progression, Pension + Other Benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 07 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5887316
- Billy Mason
- Job role
- Accounts assistant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
Exciting opportunity to join a growing business based in Crewe as an Accounts Assistant. The role will pay up to £24,000 depending on experience.
Page Personnel are working with a highly successful and forward thinking business going through a period of rapid growth. They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Accounts Assistant responsibilities include:
- Generating invoices
- Ensure invoices are raised and securely distributed to customers
- Liaising with various departments eg Credit control / Finance
- Raising credits when requested and investigating root causes
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring the quality of data and improve ways of working Responsible for monthly and annual subscription billing routines
- Processing of Direct Debits in line with strict deadlines
- Responsible for the accurately posting and reconciling bank transactions daily.
The candidate will have:
- Strong time management and organisational skills - Required
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team - Required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - Required
- Ability to work to strict deadlines - Required
- Confident with dealing with high volumes of data - Required
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn - Required
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel - Required
- Experience of Aurora and Salesforce or similar systems - Desirable
This role will offer a salary up to £24,000 depending on experience as well as a benefits package including excellent career progression opportunities, a friendly working environment, on-site gym, subsidised canteen, pension scheme, generous holiday package, work social events + more!