Technical QA Project Manager, Vice President
- State Street.
- Princeton, New Jersey
- Not disclosed
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Who we are looking for
The Technical QA Project manager owns the QA process and execution responsibility for agile delivery. Team with Project Managers and Development Leads to coordinate work effort between analysis, operations, release management and quality assurance tasks and partner with Business Liaison teams to ensure alignment of business objectives and ensure the quality. Provide key input / status to senior-level business stakeholders during project build and testing phases.
What you will be responsible for
- Act as interaction point for Product owners, Project managers and delivery teams.
- Delegate individual task breakdown to QA teams to establish real estimates to complete the specific tasks which comprise 100% of that team’s work towards the outcome item.
- Monitors and ensures the regular distribution of key delivery metrics from each delivery team.
- Ensure Scrum processes are maintained matured and aligned with overall delivery process.
- Maintain a business outcome focused application portfolio regularly communicated to main stakeholders including business leaders, product owners.
- Maintain a schedule of change and proposed release dates.
- Provide clear and accurate progress reporting.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Taking ownership, problem solving, and working collaboratively
- Be an effective leader and role-model
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile Development software life-cycle
- Demonstrates creativity, the ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Some background in NAV/Accounting/Compliance solutions a plus, but not required
- Experience in Cloud Transformation initiatives a plus, but not required
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- BS in Computer Engineering Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5+ years of experience working Java, Spring boot framework
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies
- SDLC Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Location is flexible and a Fully Remote Option is available
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
$110,000 - $177,500 Annual
The range quoted above applies to the role in the primary location specified. If the candidate would ultimately work outside of the primary location above, the applicable range could differ.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.