Assistant Manager, Controllership
- Petaling Jaya (First Avenue)
- Flexible benefits package
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Business analyst, Financial accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Country Controllership -Assistant Manager position being the pivot between Business, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Shared Services team to achieve accurate & on time Financial Reporting based on dynamic company business environment
- Key Finance PIC for business partnering for Lending Business unit (BU) in Grab and lead finance- ops alignment for new product/feature launch.
- The position will be reporting to Senior Manager (Country Finance) and shall be responsible for to review and fronting related entities financial entry into Oracle Financial system, according to Company accounting policy.
- Assist to support Regional Finance – mainly in quarterly close in line with US Listing requirements and alignment of
- Lead discussion with the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) and Business team on key fluctuation Quarter vs Quarter/Month vs Month and comparison with Budget/forecast movements – most importantly giving a hindsight on the numbers expected and reported.
- Review Balance Sheet reconciliation and having the pre and post close analysis with Shared Service team – ensuring key balance sheet clearing accounts and provision are sufficiently provided.
- Inter-company reconciliation between related entities and ensuring all clearing accounts are cleared
- Reviewing Shared Services accounting entries in the Oracle system and the financial statement are in accordance to FRS standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or Professional Qualification (ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- Able to adapt in dynamic company business environment
- Very good reconciliation skills
- Knowledgeable on GL and reporting processes with hands-on experience and understanding of financial impact
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill.
- Ability to work independently, attention to details and work hard and smart under pressure
- Candidates with lending/financial institution or digital wallet background will have advantage
- Overall experiences >4 years.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.