Senior Corporate Tax Manager
- Bishop Fleming
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Compliance/risk, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
We are looking to a recruit a talented and ambitious Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join our expanding Bristol and Bath tax team.
You might be an accomplished Corporate Tax Manager who is looking to step up or a Senior Corporate Tax Manager who is looking for a new challenge within a business where you can really make an impact.
Our Tax Partners will work with you to ensure that you have all the career development opportunities that you need to enable you to progress into Director and Partner level roles in the future.
Working from either our brand-new flagship Bristol office or our Bath office, you will be joining a business that has been ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accountancy firms to work for and has won a significant number of new clients from national firms in the last twelve months.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a wide range Corporate Tax advisory projects for some of UK’s most exciting owner-managed businesses
- Working with our management team to oversee our tax compliance service
- As a Senior Corporate Tax Manager, you will help develop and coach our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Contributing to business development activities in the local marketplace
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of working within a Corporate Tax environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- A great people manager who enjoys developing and coaching their teams
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Paul Morris; Tax Partner if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
We’re a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm. We’ve just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings – and we’re the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to nearly 40 partners and 500 people.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Free tea & coffee in all our offices
- Free fresh fruit
- Numerous opportunities for development
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.