Financial Account Manager
- Intertrust Group
- Dublin, Ireland
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Digital, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Financial Account Manager
Department: Client Accounting
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust Management Ireland Limited is seeking a Financial Account Manager. Working under the direction of the Business Unit Manager, the successful candidate will be part of on an active, professionally qualified accounting team with responsibility for the management, financial and statutory reporting for a portfolio of SPV clients.
Main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Preparation and posting of accounting journals, including accruals & prepayments and gains/losses for a variety of Irish incorporated SPVs in line with transactional and statutory deadlines.
- Beginning to end responsibility for the preparation of annual financial statements under IFRS or local GAAP including active involvement in both audit preparation and delivery, and ensuring all reporting deadlines are met as scheduled.
- Liaising directly with the auditors, Accounting team manager and the SPV Directors to ensure successful completion of the financial statements.
- Completion of routine monthly and quarterly management accounts for a portfolio of SPVs.
- Liaising with a range of banks, asset servicers & other third parties to gain all relevant accounting & audit related information required so as to ensure complete, timely & accurate processing of transactions.
- Liaising with auditors to achieve resolution of technical issues that arise to ensure a smooth completion of the statutory audited financial statements.
- Liaising with the tax advisors and others in relation to VAT and corporation tax compliance.
- Preparation and filing of quarterly regulatory returns to Central Bank of Ireland on a timely basis.
- Actively contributing to process improvements within the accounting team & to a positive office environment
- Recently qualified ACA / ACCA accountant
- The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant auditing/accounting role with a recognised accounting firm or in a financial services company
- Strong accounting skills are essential
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite of applications with advanced Excel skills is an essential requirement
- Experience at either performing an audit or preparing for and answering audit queries is essential
- Knowledge of financial markets and products, and previous experience of accounting for special purpose financial vehicles would be helpful
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Be capable of working on own initiative but also work well in a team
- Self motivated and resourceful
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, helpful nature and a flexible attitude will contribute to the success of the candidate
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide.We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer. Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals.
Visit our careers site to learn more about our commitment to our clients, communities, and each other.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
- Enhanced annual leave
- Great team environment
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Contribution
- Flexible Working / Hybrid working
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Travel Tax Saver Scheme
- EAP Scheme
- Educational Assistance
- Income Protection scheme
- Life Assurance
- Activity clubs
Apply for this role
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.