Corporate Tax Manager
- Bishop Fleming
- Competitive salary + great benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
About the Role
Are you a talented Corporate Tax Manager who has a proven track record of working within Corporate Tax compliance and advisory?
Based in our newly refurbished Bristol office you’ll be working in a refreshingly modern environment with a well-established and growing team.
We’re looking for a Corporate Tax Manager enjoys working within compliance and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills that enable you to coach and provide constructive feedback to members of the tax team.
This role will enable you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people. Whether you’re working from the office, from home or from a client site, we support our people to achieve the right balance of flexibility in line with delivering excellent client service.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing corporate tax computations completed by Tax Associates and Executives
- Liaising with colleagues across the business to ensure that the firm tax compliance requirements are met
- Building relationships with clients and offering an excellent level of client service
- As a Corporate Tax Manager, you will help develop and coach our trainees to become accomplished business advisors
- Supporting the tax team with advisory work
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate.
To be considered for the role, you will need to be:
- CTA Qualified and/or ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) and have experience of conducting reviews within a Corporate Tax compliance environment
- An excellent communicator who can build strong relationships with their clients
- Confident in providing constructive feedback to team members
- Keen to contribute towards the overall success and growth of Bishop Fleming
Please contact Sam Ford; Talent Acquisition Manager if you would like to discuss this opportunity further.
Why Bishop Fleming?!
We’re a rapidly growing Top 30 Accountancy firm. We’ve just been ranked fifth in the Accountancy Age Mid-Tier Power Rankings – and we’re the highest ranked firm in the South West. This comes on the back of nearly 20% growth last year, several award wins, and record-breaking recruitment taking our headcount to nearly 40 partners and 500 people.
If that’s not enough, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including:
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays plus Christmas off!
- Hybrid working
- A contributory Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Simply Health cashback plan including access to 24/7 online GP service and counselling services
- Perkbox discounts and rewards platform with over 4,00 perks and discounts
- Yulife employee wellbeing app
- Social events with active social committees that plan internal and external events
- Free tea & coffee in all our offices
- Free fresh fruit
- Numerous opportunities for development
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.