Group Sustainability Controller (Group Internal Audit)
- Michael Page
- Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Car, Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5902842
- Connor Matthews
- Job role
- Audit, Internal audit
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
This is a strategically-important role, delivering an appropriate controls framework for internal and external reporting of non-financial data; overseeing regulatory compliance against current reporting requirements and preparing the Group for future regulatory reporting compliance.
Our client are a market leading Manufacturing business based in Cheltenham. Similarly, they are market leading employer offering a bluechip benefits package.
The key responsibilities for this Group Sustainability Controller based in Cheltenham are:
* Ensuring adequate controls are in place to ensure the integrity of non-financial data, including the development and implementation of an audit and assurance roadmap
* Overseeing regulatory reporting and non-financial disclosures, both current and future
* Supporting the development of internal processes to plan for and track sustainability investments across the Group
* Modelling the financial impacts of sustainability (largely climate-related) risks and opportunities, as well as the impact of investments on our sustainability targets.
For this Group Sustainability Controller, our client in Cheltenham are searching for candidates who are/have:
* ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or "qualified by experience"
* Experience of Sustainability (ESG) reporting/auditing is preferred
* Experience in establishing or improving reporting processes and strength in data governance and management
* Familiarity (or experience) with international regulatory reporting standards and frameworks, such as TCFD, EU NFRD/CSRD, EU Taxonomy, SASB, CDP, SBTi etc preferred
* Experience of auditing non-financial data preferred
* Experience of model-development and scenario analysis preferred
* Experience of people management preferred
Director level Salary & Package - £80,000 +
Car Allowance (c.£9,000)
Double Matched Pension
& many more flexible benefits