Finance Officer - Private Equity
- Alter Domus
- Amsterdam, NL
- Customised compensation structure
- 23 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Join our team of professionalsin Amsterdamas a Finance Officer!
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
To pursue our ambitious growth development in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Finance Officer to work in our Private Equityteam.
As a Finance Officer your will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Assisting clients in implementing, incorporating and optimizing of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Handling day-to-day operations of companies and responding to client’s requests;
- Responsible for the bookkeeping of a number of companies;
- Responsible for the financial reporting, including cash flow management;
- Preparing and coordinating of payments and related transaction monitoring;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Maintaining contacts with asset managers, tax advisors, lawyers etc.;
- Assist with preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin - offs mergers and acquisitions.
If you meet the following requirements, you are who we look for:
- You hold a degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- You have 0-3years of experience in a related environment;
- You have knowledge of Dutch GAAP;
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good understanding of verbal and written English;
- You have a strong client-oriented mindset and have a good capacity to build relationships with clients and colleagues;
- You are able to organize, prioritize and manage your work effectively;
- You like challenges, have a natural leadership spirit and like to walk the extra mile.
- A place that fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life, where it is not mandatory to adhere to standard office times of 9 to 5;
- The possibility of joining a large global organization while working in small human-sized teams where you can benefit from a mentorship system and receive thoughtful feedback.
- The chance of working with prominent clients in the financial industry (14 of the 20 largest PE houses, 18 of the 20 largest RE firms, 15 of the 20 largest debt managers);
- Innovative learning and leadership development programs via our Alter Domus Academy and on-the-job knowledge;
- Top notch laptop and equipment to facilitate your needs;
- An environment that promotes a balanced professional and personal life;
A competitive benefit package, including:
- Gym Subscription;
- Fully paid pension plan;
- Unique location nearby the Amsterdamse Bos.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.