Financial Reporting, SrAssc
- State Street.
- Hangzhou, China
- Not disclosed
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Investment Compliance Analyst - FLM
Who we are looking for:
- Under supervision of Supervisor or Manager, the Business Analyst will engage in various projects, special analysis and initiatives relating to technical aspects of the business.
- Provide technical support to Supervisor and Compliance teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Business Analysis, Senior Associate, you will:
Non - Technical Competencies
Communication & Relationships
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries
- Keep Team Supervisor informed as to the daily work progress and status of requests
- Keep Manager updated with regard to project progress
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal clients and colleagues. Demonstrate collaboration with other teams and departments.
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different client groups as well as contributing to a range of projects
- Maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior
- Demonstrate good time organizational skills in order to meet deadlines relating to projects and daily work
- Conduct daily communication with Client Service group from different regions on the issues and inquiries timely.
- Assist with the team manager to arrange the internal deliverables and manage administrative tasks.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Accountancy/Business/Science related degree (preferred)
- 2-3 years of experience in investment compliance
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and database applications
- A thorough understanding of departmental compliance platform is required
- Accuracy and ability to work with deadlines
- Proficiency with investment compliance monitoring system
- Excellent English
- Proactivity and creativity in issues solving
- Promoting an active and committed attitude, be open to questions and discussions
- Motivating colleagues to make independent decisions
- Ability to effectively manage time
- Understanding of SQL query language would be an asset
- Knowledge of VBA would be an advantage
- Understanding or experience of Alteryx would be beneficial
- Overtime may be required
- Early shift may be required starting from 7:00 AM.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.