EY Turkey - TAX Long Term Intern
- Ankara, TUR, Bursa, TUR, Istanbul, TUR, Izmir, TUR
- Not disclosed
- 23 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and SaT (Strategy and Transactions) services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1700 people for 30 years.
We currently have an exceptional learning opportunity asLong TermInternto join ourTax Teaminİstanbul, Ankara, İzmir and Bursawho will assist Tax staff in performing client service activities and will develop a working knowledge of the objectives of business.
- Undergraduate ( 4thyear students or irregular graduates ) or postgraduate students in Business, Economics and/or other related field
- Able to work at least 4 days per week for 1 year as long-term intern
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional
- As a Long TermIntern, you will work on various engagements in different industry sectors,
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as threw our extensive learning and development programs.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.