- BDO Australia
- Adelaide CBD, SA
- Industry-competitive salary package
- 23 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Graduate scheme
BDO is a trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services. As one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations, we have clients of all types and sizes across an array of industry sectors.
Our values are at the core of who we are and how we work with each other and with our clients. These values are the foundation of what we deliver, IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST. This is about delivering ideas and advice that create value; quality-driven people who are motivated by providing exceptional client service; and being trusted to get the job done. Learn more about BDO.
As a Graduate Accountant you will work as part of a team to provide accounting, compliance and advisory services to clients in a variety of industries, predominately high wealth individuals, family business and Small Medium Enterprises. The role will provide significant exposure to client management reporting, outsourced finance function delivery, transactional support, and an industry specialisation. You will be provided with technical and professional development opportunities, be supported by your colleagues, and mentored by our leaders, to help you learn and develop in your new role.
- Prepare management accounts and performance reporting for clients
- Oversee and support the delivery of outsourced finance function services
- Prepare three-way financial forecasts and other models as required
- Prepare income tax returns and special purpose financial reports
- Prepare Business/Installment Activity statements
- Prepare Fringe Benefit Tax returns
- Liaise with the ATO
- Draft general correspondence to clients
- Assist in researching and preparing advice on various taxation issues
- Attend training and development programs to develop your technical understanding
- Other duties and project work as required
What you’ll need to succeed
You will have recently completed, or be in your final year of study to be completed no later than mid-2023 of an undergraduate or post graduate degree that is CA/CPA eligible upon completion and bring the following skills, experience, and attributes to the role:
- Be a team player who enjoys working with and collaborating with others
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Be motivated to continuously learn and develop
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills
What we will offer you
BDO offers professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility, global career growth opportunities and an industry-competitive salary package.
We are committed to building your technical, advisory, leadership, and management skills, and balance work with promoting health, wellbeing, workplace giving and social activities. At BDO, we want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you work with.
As a firm, we embrace an inclusive culture and value the difference and unique perspective of every individual. We are proud to be named an Inclusive Employer for 2020-2021 by Diversity Council Australia (DCA).
To submit your application please click.
For further information please contact Amy Ryan, Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner on email@example.com. Learn more what we offer at BDO.
Our offices are closed for the holiday season from 23 December 2022 – 9 January 2023. We are looking forward to reviewing your application upon our return. BDO wishes you a safe and enjoyable holiday season.
IDEAS | PEOPLE | TRUST
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.