Investment Fund Risk Junior
- Deloitte Central Europe
- Tirana/ Hybrid
- As per local standards
- 23 Jan 2023
- 08 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for
- Hold a Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Econometrics, Applied Mathematics or Business Engineering;
- Experience in the investment fund industry and in a client-facing role is preferred;
- Show strong skills in financial risk, statistics and mathematics;
- Knowledge of Excel VBA, Python, R, Access or Matlab is considered an asset;
- Be rigorous, quality driven, result-oriented with excellent analytical and synthetic skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate clearly, work autonomously as well as be part of a team;
- Be fluent in English. French or German is considered an asset;
- Maintain process and workflows documentation, identify potential breaches and escalate, where required.
Your future role
- Develop a sound knowledge of client’s Fund products;
- Assist our clients in the implementation of risk & fund analytics solutions, with a focus on regulatory market risk and performance metrics;
- Liaise with different stakeholders to collect, review and validate input data required for analytics computations;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality analytics solutions meeting regulatory requirements, clients specific needs and best market practices;
- Develop an expertise in statistical analysis of financial and derivatives instruments;
- Be directly involved in client on-boarding projects and develop your organizational and communication skills;
- Provide regular support to client inquiries;
- Participate in the on-going improvement of our analytics platform's processes and libraries, uses latest technologies to achieve efficiencies and enhance deliverables;
- Participate in the development of our eminence through market / regulatory analysis and articles preparation;
- Be part of a local and international team, exposing and working with several clients of the main investments funds in Europe (i.e. Luxembourg, France, Belgium, etc.).
What we offer
At Deloitte, we hire potential. We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of opportunities.
- Flexible and hybrid work model.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unlimited access to worldwide esteemed digital learning platforms as per individual needs and curiosity, in addition to classroom trainings.
- Personal development and constant growth.
- Career pathway and opportunity to constantly grow.
- Dynamic and international work environment and team spirit.
- Complete Private Health/Travel Insurance.
- Employee assistance program, available to you and your immediate family members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, covering legal, financial and mental health advisory services.
- Extensive experience gained from working across multiple Deloitte Offices.
- We kindly ask you to upload your CV in English.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interviewing process.
Deloitte is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. It is one of the Big Four accounting firms and the largest professional. The services Deloitte offers audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services. Worlwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among a“World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys. Deloitte Albania. A career built around you. In Albania, the services are provided or supported by Deloitte Albania sh.p.k, Audit sh.p.k and Deloitte legal sh.p.k. With more than 400 professionals, Deloitte in Albania is providing services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes and technology services and other related services.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.