ASEAN Scholarship (Petaling Jaya)
- KPMG in Malaysia
- Petaling Jaya
- Not disclosed
- 23 Jan 2023
- 23 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Tax, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
KPMG is a global network of professional services firm providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services.
With extraordinary people of a broad range of talents and ambitions driving the organization, KPMG is a place where bold new ideas are welcomed, and unwavering dedication is rewarded. At KPMG we strive to be The Clear Choice to not only our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable, but also to our people and the surrounding communities within which we operate.
We invite you to join our team and be part of the KPMG Story through the KPMG ASEAN Scholarship Program. Established in 2015, this program is aimed at Inspiring Confidence and Empowering Change among aspiring undergraduates such as yourself by focusing on three aspects namely Professional Development, Strategic Engagement and Social Connections. Through its comprehensive learning and development opportunities, we hope to welcome you in this program as you embark on your journey of growth, development, and self-discovery with KPMG.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a 2nd Class Upper or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or other equivalent qualification (Masters/Professional Accounting Qualification)
- Diploma or other equivalent qualification with a minimum CGPA of 3.5
- SPM or other equivalent qualification with a minimum of 6As (English and Mathematics at least -A)
- 1st or 2nd year Malaysian undergraduates studying in any degrees/majors/fields/programs in any private or public universities in Malaysia
- Proven leadership qualities and active involvement in extracurricular activities
- Excellent command in English and writing skills
- Driven and results-oriented individuals with ‘Global’ and ‘ASEAN’ mindsets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.