- Page Personnel
- Kent, Tunbridge Wells
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5912239
- Simon Norfolk
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Retail and FMCG
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Part qualified
A fantastic opportunity for a purchase ledger clerk to join one of Kent's fastest growing businesses.
My client is a well known organisation with local roots, that has expanded exponentially year on year.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Match inventory supplier invoices to goods receipts in SAP. Where they do not match, follow up with the Merchandising, Goods In teams and our suppliers to resolve the difference in a timely manner.
- Ensure supplier invoices comply with Financial regulations.
- Reconcile supplier statements.
- Assist in weekly payment runs and send out remittance advices.
- Check supplier bank details.
- Monitor the Finance Inbox. Distribute emails to the correct recipient or department.
- Save supplier invoices: reference, apply discounts where appropriate. Enter payments terms, save and file in the correct payment run folder.
- Answer queries from internal and external contacts.
- Adhoc projects as required
- Ideally have some Purchase Ledger experience
- Have excellent IT skills
- Ideally have SAP experience- although not essential
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
A competitive salary