Audit Assistant Manager
- Michael Page
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- £42000 - £50000 per annum
- 21 Jan 2023
- 18 Feb 2023
- JN -122020-1731804
- Katie Carew
- Job role
- Accounting - Public practice
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
This Audit Assistant Manager opportunity is the best of both worlds as it offers both audit and non-audit projects to get involved with. The majority of client are Private Equity backed with substantial growth plans.
This client is one of the leading independent practices based in Leeds. The team you will be joining are experienced and keen for any new starters to reach their full potential.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Assistant Manager are:
- The planning to completion of the audit; reporting into the manager and senior manager
- Managing the team on audits and ensuring their work is reviewed accordingly.
- Working well with clients and giving exceptional service.
- Involvement in developing growth plans and ad-hoc project work.
Accountancy qualification ACA/ACCA Qualified
Experience in an Audit Senior or Assistant Manager position
A keen desire in the field of accounting
The ability to manage a clients expectations and provide exceptional service
Extremely flexible working system
Continual Professional development
Opportunity for long term progression
Leeds City Centre