- Page Personnel
- Greater Manchester, Cheadle
- £20000 - £22000 per annum + Pension, Parking & More
- 20 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- JN -012023-5903397
- Daniel Simpson
- Job role
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Placement
Page Personnel are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on behalf of a growing recruitment business based in Cheadle.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the accurate and timely processing of staff payroll.
Page Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a growing recruitment business who are a specialist in their market.
The business is looking to recruit a dedicated and ambitious individual with a desire to learn & pursue a career in payroll.
Payroll Administrator duties include:
- Administration of the payroll software
- Import/enter time and attendance information
- Calculate/process pay according to hours worked incorporating starters, leavers, and overtime
- Assist with the administration of the Auto Enrolment & Company Pension Schemes
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Liaise closely with the HR team for employee record changes, addresses, names, bank accounts, salaries etc.
- Assist with the Year End procedures, P60's, P11d's and P9 updates for the start of a new tax year
The successful Payroll Administrator candidate will:
- Have a desire to learn and pursue a career in payroll
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
A salary up to £22,000, pension, parking, support for payroll qualifications & more.