Analyst - Group/Tech Finance (Expression of Interest)
- CBD Area Sydney
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Analyst and Finance Analyst opportunities in Group Operations Finance and Technology Finance at CBA.
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Analyst/Financial Analyst level supporting Group Support Services Finance, Tech and Operations Finance.
Please note – This is an Expression of Interest, It is strongly encouraged that you still apply for other roles in our business.
See yourself in our team
Analyst/Financial Analyst roles within the CBA team work closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the Group. Express your interest today for a role and begin your journey to joining the #commbanklife
Typical Key duties will include:
- Month end: delivery of month end processing, reconciliations and half and full year results for Group Legal & Governance and Group Marketing & Corporate Affairs portfolios
- Management reporting: successfully complete monthly submissions to Group Finance, and report the monthly result to senior business stakeholders across the Human Resources and Group Finance portfolios.
- Financial control: accuracy and attention to detail with a mindset to continuously improve and maintain a strong financial control environment
- Business partnering: work closely with the core team to track performance and milestones, and apply financial and accounting acumen to assist with decision making including engaging SMEs within Group Finance where required
- Decision support: review balance sheet and P&L and constructively challenge assumptions where required
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Experience in public practice is preferable but not essential
- Management accounting experience is preferable
- High levels of motivation, resilience as well as customer & continuous improvement focussed
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and execution
- High degree of competence in Excel
- CPA or CA qualified or working towards
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risk
In Financial Services, we take a proactive approach to your career development. Your on-going development would be part of an integrated development plan. If you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities, we can offer great opportunities.
Whether you want to move across the organisation or up into a leadership role, the way you live the values and demonstrate the people capabilities are key. Use the capabilities required for this role as a guide to the critical skills and behaviours you need for your next move.
If you would like to hear more about this role please Apply.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 19/02/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.