Senior Payroll Specialist
- Mazars Asia
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Tax
- Accounting - Public practice, Banking and financial services, Global business services and outsourcing
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Mazars Vietnam was established in 1994, providing professional auditing, accounting, financial & business advisory, tax and legal services. We are well known for providing high-quality, professional services and proficient in English, French and Vietnamese communication.
Mazars in Vietnam is ranked number one for the Accounting Outsourcing Services and among the top Auditing firms in Vietnam.
We are seeking Senior Payroll specialist in Hanoi office. The Senior Payroll Officer’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the client’s Salary/SHUI/PIT records and reporting are compliant with relevant standards, client requirements, and in accordance with local Vietnamese regulations, as well as complying with requirements of the firm.
Join the 44,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in over 90 countries.JOB DESCRIPTION
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with clients, maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Understand the objectives of the task assigned, the working procedures of the job and indicate the same to the team.
- Delegate work among the Assistants and the subsequent control.
- Supervises, assists and reviews the work of Payroll Officer and juniors.
- Review work performed by Assistants (payroll report, SHUI/ labor report, tax returns, etc.).
- Responsibility for managing reporting and filing deadlines.
- Ensuring that the payroll work/transactions are properly controlled and reported accurately in accordance with the reporting deadlines and compliant with client’s policies.
- Labor Law Compliance for Payroll, SHUI, PIT related party transactions and other statutory reports to ensure submissions are completed on time.
- Ensure all tasks and processes are performed efficiently.
- Reviewing Labor reports, SHUI report and Personal Income Tax finalizations, liaising with tax officers, external auditors.
- Identify significant issues/risks for the clients from daily tasks. Propose solution or timely raise the issues to higher level
- Answer questions and/or advise clients for basic tax and labor regulation and effectiveness
- Lead engagements independently according to manager’s instruction
- Act as a Team Lead in the absence of the Payroll Manager.
Candidates for the position of Senior Payroll Specialist need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management, C&B, Business Management, Law.
- At least 2-year experience in C&B role in foreign companies with strong background in C&B, good knowledge of labour law, PIT law, Social Insurance Law and other related regulations
- Have knowledge & experience working at Auditing Company or related service is an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
- Mature, careful and result-oriented
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Good at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HR software, and other related software
If you are interested in this position, please email to email@example.com the following documents:
- Cover Letter in English;
- CV in English (including Diploma GPA, English language proficiency test results if any).
Mazars Hanoi Office
- Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Mazars Ho Chi Minh City office
- Address: 9th – 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Tel: (028) 38 24 14 93
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.