Analyst, General Accounting
- Aspiro SDN BHD
- Shah Alam, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
- Responsible for activities assigned by the General Accounting Lead
- Performs regular standard tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from supervisor / manager as appropriate.
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Accounting, Finance or any Business related course or CPA
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- At least 6 months work experience
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia/Mandarin
- Preferably with cost accounting and reporting background
- With knowledge on basic taxation
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular GA
- Must be a good team player
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
- Experience with accounting systems
- Microsoft Office skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.