Associate Supervisor, Global Business Solutions
- Cheltenham, UK
- Highly competitive salary and flexible benefits
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Accounts payable/receivable, Compliance/risk, Financial planning & analysis, Management accountant, Tax
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Crowe is a leading national audit, tax, advisory and risk firm with global reach and local expertise. We are an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the top 10 accounting networks in the world, with access to more than 40,000 people in more than 150 countries and across more than 700 offices globally.
We pride ourselves on looking after our people, whether you’re working in corporate tax, statutory audit or you’re a marketing or HR specialist - at Crowe we invest in our people to help them be the best they can be.
We understand that it is often the culture and values of a firm that are most important when looking for a new workplace, that’s why at Crowe our people-focused culture means we value new ideas and innovation, and welcome people who are committed to making a difference by delivering excellent services to our people, clients and communities.
Due to expansion and growth we have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Supervisor to join Crowe UK LLP within our Global Business Solutions department based at our office in Cheltenham.
- Responsible for an international client portfolio comprising of US ‘Start-Up’s’ completing all accounting functions
- Preparing and reviewing monthly managements accounts in dual currencies
- Overseeing payroll preparation and communicating with client
- Overseeing vendor and employee payments
- Management of client funds
- Leading a team of junior and senior accountants
- Working with the internal compliance team for Statutory fillings and audits
- Liaising with third parties (locally and on an international basis)
- Dealing with AD HOC queries and using their initiative in different situations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns and other monthly/quarterly filings
- Delivering all work to set deadlines
- Finalist or Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience
- Ideally from a Practice background and/or with experience in working in a finance role on an international basis (within industry or practice)
- Experience working for a US based organisation would be a distinct advantage
- A self-starter who is able to come in and quickly take ownership for a number of clients
- Highly organised and able to thrive/work well under pressure
- Excellent client service and communication skills
- Understanding of internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley compliance would be an advantage
- Great people management skills and a team player
- IT skills – good understanding of Excel, Word, Microsoft and accounting systems, such as SAGE etc.
Why choose Crowe?
Crowe is where talented people can realise their potential, are successful and enjoy what they do by making a positive difference to our clients, communities and each other.
Our vision is to be recognised as essential to the future success of our clients by helping them to answer tomorrow’s questions, and make smart decisions that have lasting value through the highest quality audit, tax, advisory and risk services.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
At Crowe, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a firm that truly values its people.
Crowe is committed to equal opportunity and diversity in recruitment and employment. We value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organisation and believe that diversity and inclusivity are key drivers of effectiveness and in providing our clients with a quality service.
Entry and progression within the firm is determined solely by the application of objective criteria, personal performance and merit.
We want to create the best environment for our people to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss with you further.
Closing Date: 19 January 2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.