Divisional Finance Units - Analyst (Expression of Interest)
- CBD Area Sydney
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Business analyst, Finance business partner, Financial analyst, Financial controller, Financial planning & analysis
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Analyst opportunities available in our division finance units (RBS, Business banking and IB&M)
Now is the time to join a recognised leading Financial Services team in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Analyst level supporting our Retail Bank, Business Bank and Institutional Banking and Markets.
Please note – This is an Expression of Interest; it is strongly encouraged that you still apply for other roles in our business.
See yourself in our team
Analyst roles within the CBA team work closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the Group. Express your interest today for a role and begin your journey to joining the #commbanklife.
The activities of the role include:
- Business Partnering
- Developing and building reports in tableau using BI tools
- Monthly performance reporting
- Weekly sales and service reporting
- Deep-Dives and Ad-Hoc Analytics and insights
- Financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Capital analysis
Do work that matters
Some key areas of impact & contribution include:
- Management of month end reporting cycle, half and full year end reporting
- Financial controls - financial and non-financial risk control oversight
- Engagement with the relevant business units to ensure a proactive and transparent approach to risk
- Compliance with group wide policies and delivery protocols
- Assess business opportunities and providing commercial advice and input
- Supporting the business with ad-hoc financial analysis and decision support
- Ensure integrity, timeliness of financial data and reconciliation to supporting systems
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to the reporting, planning and analysis
- Analysis of business drivers including revenue, costs, FTE’s, asset and liability growth, ROTE and PACC
- Business partnering and presenting analytical performance to stakeholders
- Capital analysis
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA / CPA, or CFA qualification
- Degree qualified (Relevant finance degree)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent Financial Control experience or understanding
- High degree of problem solving and analytical ability with a close attention to detail
- Self-motivated with an ability to work to deadlines and without supervision
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 19/02/2023
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.