Fund Accounting & Administration, Officer (Hybrid)
- State Street
- Drogheda, Ireland
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Financial analyst, Fund accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Who we are looking for:
YOU! A dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is looking to work in an exciting and evolving sector. In State Street Alternatives Fund Accounting you can enhance you career through experience gained in multiple facets including:
- Hedge Funds
- Private Markets Funds
- Crypto Funds
- Hybrid Funds
Join us if making your mark in the Alternatives Servicing Sector is a challenge you are up for.
As a Fund Accounting and Administration Officer, you will:
- Relationship Building - Manage and develop relationships with clients, counterparties and other external parties. You will act as a State Street representative to our top tier clients.
- Client focus - Consistent and active awareness of the client's needs. Proactively sourcing ways to improve and promote quality. Displays a commitment to excellence. Ability to manage client's expectations and deal with their queries.
- Collaborate on Transformation design initiatives, system enhancements or new requirements on behalf of the team, including the development of new product servicing, such as our expanding crypto servicing offering.
- Participation in new client engagements, initialization of funds and the expansion of the global operating model.
- Review and update department Operational processes, to ensure controls remain effective and account for dynamic changes in client requirements, mitigating operational risk wherever possible.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills and the ability to escalate where appropriate
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree level at any discipline is preferred, but not essential
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. Inclusion, diversity and equity is our company-wide effort strongly supported by our State Street Ireland senior management team, which recognizes unique talents of our employees to ensure that they feel engaged and valued.
We provide local support to more than 24 employee networks with over 100 chapters across the globe, regional/country teams and business units’ employee action committees. We are very proud of our employees ongoing engagement in developing our culture and values. We recognise and value the strength that comes from diversity and engage with industry partners to drive this forward collectively.
We will continue to nourish our culture so every employee feels valued, inspired and empowered to leverage their diverse experiences and identities, which provide innovative, authentic and enhanced service to our clients and to our community, and each other
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.