Director- Internal Audit Operations (Internal Audit)
- Morgan Stanley
- Mumbai (MSA)-Maharashtra-India
- Not disclosed
- 20 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley's Internal Audit Department (IAD) comprises Business, Risk and Technology Auditors; Subject Matter Experts (e.g., Risk, Data Analytics); and support functions (e.g., Audit Practices Group, Enterprise Analytics etc.) that are responsible for ensuring that the department adheres to professional, regulatory and Firm policies and procedures. IAD provides independent assurance on the quality and effectiveness of the Firm's internal control, risk management, and governance systems and processes. It achieves this by identifying and assessing the operating risks of the Firm and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the Firm's system of internal control. The division provides opportunity to gain unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations.
We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Team: Internal Audit Operations (BI Developer)
The IAD Operations Team is looking for an experienced individual who will help implement various initiatives as part of department's metrics and technology agenda. Candidate will work as part of the Metrics & Systems Support team, providing technology solutions to users across Internal Audit.
Major responsibilities include:
- Develop new dashboards to support key department initiatives
- Maintain and enhance existing dashboards as needed
- Work with key stakeholders, discussing requirements for new reports/dashboards
- Documenting business requirements and transition map to support moving business logic from existing dashboards to data warehouse
- Evaluation of new tools (BI, Resource Management etc.) being brought in to the department
- Provide training for new users
- Bachelors or Masters in Information Technology, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- Proficient in Qlikview or Tableau development
- Strong database knowledge and experience in data warehouse development a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; VBA skills a plus
- Working experience in documenting system requirements including data flows and procedures
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with tight deadlines
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Adapts well to rapidly changing work environment (e.g., changing priorities, workload etc.)
- Quick learner with the ability and willingness to learn new things
- Overall experience of 5 to 6 years with at least 3+ years in dashboard development using Qlikview or Tableau
- Certification in Qlikview or Tableau
- Experience with Dataiku or Alteryx
- Experience working with global team
- Monday to Friday from 12:00PM to 9:00PM India time with flexibility on standard working hours for time sensitive matters.
- Periodic evening calls with US and EMEA stakeholders
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.