Global Lead T&E Compliance
- Roche Services (Asia Pacific) Sdn Bhd
- Budapest, Pest, Hungary; San Rafael, San Jose, Costa Rica; Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia
- Not disclosed
- 19 Jan 2023
- 13 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Accountant, Audit, Compliance/risk, Financial planning & analysis
- Pharmaceutical / medical
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Roche Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a global healthcare company - founded 125 years ago in Basel, Switzerland, offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for outstanding professionals. We are continuously expanding, looking for new talents to join our transforming Services & Solutions Center.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are currently conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
Your day to day responsibilities:
As Global Lead T&E Compliance, you will be responsible for establishing and leading best-in-class operational T&E Compliance Team, supporting the APAC, EMEA and Americas. The role has a strong focus on operations strategy, people management, and operational excellence / acting as One Team, aligning operational processes globally. You will be reporting to the Operational Compliance Product Lead and will be expected to contribute to the development of the strategic goals and objectives of the product line. You will inspire and help to shape the future of our organization. As a people manager you will actively promote and stimulate development and coaching your teams.
As a qualified expert, you:
- Lead the global development of operational T&E compliance through refining and standardizing processes and procedures that support best-in-class operational T&E compliance for stakeholders/partners.
- Build strong networks through continuous engagement with stakeholders/partners across the RSS Networks and Roche Business Functions to deliver a comprehensive T&E compliance road map, governance and sustainable operational implementation.
- Establish detailed key delivery requirements in collaboration with RSS Business Process Management (BPM) to support affiliate requirements in line with the vision for the business / product line.
- In collaboration with the Operational Compliance Product Lead Head establish (a) key performance measurements and (b) develop monitoring mechanisms to ensure quality and service line efficiencies.
- Ensure best practice, governance and standards are applied globally, and knowledge is shared.
- Develop capabilities, actively coach teams and oversee their performance management
- Develop a vision and roadmap for skill development.
- Coordinate with other Product Lines as needed and encourage future industry and technology tread capabilities throughout the business / product line.
- Build continuous improvement throughout the business / product line with a focus on efficiency, effectiveness, and maximizing capacity.
- Participate in related projects and other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Operational Compliance Product Lead Head
- Foster an engaging team environment throughout the global operational T&E compliance team by conducting training and integrating new joiners in Roche ways of working.
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. Ideally you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- 10+ years experience in process management (prefer experience with compliance or Travel & Expense related processes) and minimum 5 years of people management experience
- Lead, influence and integrate various stakeholders’ needs while ensuring alignment with global compliance processes and guidelines
- Driving for continuous improvement and to challenge status quo
- Experience in partnering with different organizations and business functions, with a strong affinity and drive for connecting at different levels of the organization
- Effectively manage change; explaining the context, answering questions, and listening to concerns
- Proven track record of people development achievements
- Ability to work across cultures and collaborate on service deliver
- Deep knowledge and understanding of compliance in general, especially T&E Compliance.
- Dynamic and results-oriented with deep understanding of business services and process management and its best practices.
- Strong business and technical acumen.
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively, adhere to tight and established deadlines.
- Enterprise, Systems and Process End to End Thinking
- Effective Communications
- Embracing Change
- Entrepreneurship and Experimentation
- Stakeholder Management and conflict resolution
- Inclusivity (D&I mindset), multicultural acceptance
- Leadership skills
- Agile Ways of Working
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: Roche is rich in learning resources. We provide constant development opportunities, free language courses & trainings, the possibility of international assignments, internal position changes and the chance to shape your own career.
- Excellent benefits & flexibility: competitive salary and cafeteria package, annual bonus, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, holiday party. We also ensure flexibility, to help you find your balance: home office is a common practice, and its conditions can be tailored for employees according to needs. We create the opportunity for freedom in working, where your corporate and private life coexist in harmony.
- A global diverse community, where we learn from each other. At Roche, we cooperate, debate, make decisions, celebrate successes and have fun as a team. Our leadership is very focused on people, creating a strong, inclusive culture, so you always have the chance to share your opinion.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
The Roche Services & Solutions as well as People Support Solutions organisations located in Budapest provide end-to-end business solutions for Finance, Procurement, IT, Communications, People & Culture (Human Resources) and beyond to our Roche colleagues across the EMEA region. Today Roche employs altogether around 1400 employees in Hungary.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.