Intern to Real Estate Advisory Services
- Not disclosed
- 18 Jan 2023
- 18 Feb 2023
- Approved employers
- Approved employer
- Job role
- Compliance/risk, Trainee accountant
- Contract type
- Full time
- Experience level
- Entry level, Internship
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
- Conduct real estate market research
- Prepare analytical reports and proposals and participate in client interviews
- Take part in preparation of valuation reports
- Search of comparable evidence on the market
- Demonstrate positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance
- Provide feedback to engagement team to improve compliance with basic principles and practices
- Final year student or recent graduate with Finance/Economics/Mathematics or other related Degree
- Excellent analytical, planning, and interpersonal skills, strong communication skills
- Knowledge of finance and land legislation, related to Real Estate specific, is a plus
- Knowledge of real estate valuation methodology would be an asset
- Attention to details with a commitment to high quality and accuracy with ability to see the overall picture
- Positive attitude, ability to work in a team
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English, Ukrainian and Russian
- Work schedule: Full-time/part-time
- We offer you a chance to integrate in a highly professional and dynamic team working with a wide range of international and Ukrainian companies, attractive remuneration package and opportunities to develop professionally.
- All candidates can expect to perform an online test, solve the case and pass interview.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.